Public Speaking Techniques
Who needs a public speaking coach?
- Executives who must motivate their work force
and who need to communicate their thoughts and ideas effectively
- Sales reps who must inspire and excite potential
- Anyone who needs help speaking in front of
groups of people or of presenting their ideas in public
How can these particular public speaking skills
help me in my everyday life?
- By learning the secret of effective communication
- By making yourself heard and truly understood
- By being able to communicate your ideas swiftly
- By learning what professional speakers know...
- The secrets of charismatic speaking
- How to bring a room to attention
- How to create interest from your audience
What sets Vocal Point Public Speaking technique
apart from all others?
The techniques behind Vocal Point Public Speaking
are rooted in the same techniques used by professional Voiceover Announcers
and On-Camera Spokespeople.
The Vocal Point method will teach you:
- How to "break down"
your spoken presentation into "beats"
- How to pace your read
- How to use your voice to it's best advantage
- How to understand the vocal patterns of attention
- How to physically express what you are trying
- How to actually get your audience to feel what
you want them to feel
- How to rivet the attention of your audience
- How to make yourself more charismatically "listenable"
How long does this take to learn?
The fundamentals of the Vocal Point technique
can be learned by virtually anyone in one session. The more the technique
is fine tuned, the more effective the results.
information, email: email@example.com